I've been using Hubspot at work for about a year. We use it to keep track of our marketing efforts, as well as other various functions like creating forms and landing pages.
- I find one of the best things about Hubspot to be the customer service. We were assigned a specific contact who is in charge of our account, so if we ever have any questions...she is already familiar with how the company works. She will either provide us with the help we need, or direct us to someone who can.
- They also have many training sessions via GoToTraining, along with the Hubspot "Academy" which provides tutorials on specific functions - should you need further explanation.
- Our company also recently re-vamped the website, and it is now Wordpress based. Since Hubspot integrates with Wordpress it definitely eased the website transition process. Hubspot enables you to put a tracking code onto your Wordpress site with a plugin, so you can still capture the Hubspot analytics. That way you can still monitor the website traffic so you can figure out how to best make improvements and get more leads.
- My one issue is that there is so much that Hubspot can do, it's hard to take advantage and learn the ins and outs of all of it...but I guess that's a good problem to have! Things like the automated emails that get sent out to leads, as well as the Hubspot analytics...they are both fabulous functions. But there is so much that you can do with these features, sometimes it's hard to find the time to just sit and plan out what emails will be automated when, and how all of the analytics really impact the company and what to do to improve our marketing efforts (but that's not really Hubspot issue).
- Since the company has really started to delve into what Hubspot has to offer - over the past year or so - it has definitely had a positive impact. The major difference is that we made sure that anyone who would be working with Hubspot went through the necessary trainings to understand the system. Therefore everyone here who uses Hubspot has a good grasp on how it works (which is fairly easy to get a hold of because it is a very user-friendly system). And if we do have questions, we know just who to ask.
Hubspot has been very helpful for the company and I believe it will continue to be.
If you are looking to boost your company's lead generation, have a simple and user-friendly CMS, or an easy way to market with social media, then Hubspot would be very helpful for your business. The lead generation aspect of Hubspot is great because there are so many tools to help you along the way. You can create CTA buttons (Calls to Action) to entice a user to search further for more information. Landing pages contain forms which people fill out to receive information they are looking for...in turn those visitors become "leads." Once the visitor has submitted the form, you can set up an automatic email blast to be sent out with whatever verbiage you would like.