Say 'Yes' to Hubspot!
October 29, 2014
Say 'Yes' to Hubspot!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are using HubSpot across our marketing department for landing page creation, blogging, and to store, track, and nurture our leads. It facilitates our fast-moving business with it's easy-to-use interface, insightful analytics, and optimization suggestions. Prior to using HubSpot, our team struggled to have the relevant data about our inbound leads on hand at all times. Now we can answer questions on the fly about the leads we're bringing in as well as build out programs to qualify and nurture them. We love how easy it is to use so we are also rolling out some functionality to our sales team and customer success team.
- Support: HubSpot support is fantastic! They are easy to get in touch with and are willing to answer any question from how a certain feature works to troubleshooting a specific program you're working on. There is little to no wait time when you call them and they are always friendly and eager to help.
- User Interface: The user interface is extremely intuitive. Everyone on our team has been able to get comfortable using it without much training.
- Campaign view: The campaign view helps you formulate an overall campaign strategy and track every asset associated with it (including social media posts).
- Reporting and Tracking: You can build graphs and reports on almost any contact property or activity. The reports are easy to digest and have on hand whenever you need them.
- Folder organization: You can organize your emails and contact lists in folders but I'd love to see this type of organization across other modules as well.
- Revenue reporting: We use custom fields to track revenue in our CRM which currently can't be used in HubSpot's revenue reports. Bummer!
- Conditional form fields: I'd like to see functionality that would allow different form fields to dynamically appear based on other fields in the same form.
- Our team is much more efficient. It takes us much less time to build campaigns and test new ideas.
- It's low maintenance and requires little time to maintain and use.
HubSpot is easy-to-use and provides fantastic support. We are a small team and HubSpot helps us accomplish more than we ever could before in a shorter amount of time.
If you are looking to expand your inbound marketing strategy, HubSpot is it. Not only is it a great place to store and track assets like emails, landing pages, CTAs, blog posts, etc. but it will enable you to focus on your campaign strategy without getting bogged down in complicated technology.