Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use the HubSpot marketing platform to coordinate all our digital marketing activities for Radix Software - from publishing our website to landing page lead capture and automated lead nurturing workflows. We're only a small organisation, so HubSpot is invaluable across the board for automating a lot of tasks, and giving our marketing efforts a sophistication that wouldn't otherwise be possible.
- A single place for everything - by coordinating all digital marketing tactics in the one dashboard the intelligence generated on customer interaction is accurate and easy to access. Comparative data compiled manually when using a variety of different tools would simply be too cumbersome to generate.
- The flexible workflow builder for lead nurturing programs gives us a lot of control and automates what would otherwise be a very time intensive and error prone activity.
- Personalisation and customisation - while there's no shortage of info and guidance on HubSpot's brand of inbound marketing, the tool is flexible enough to modify to our specific requirements
- I'd like to see some better integration with WordPress - for example, the plugin lets you create calls-to-action, but their performance doesn't appear to be reported in the dashboard.
- There's a wealth of resources in the forum, but the volume of activity means that questions can go unanswered.
- Increased prospect engagement (through nurturing of trial subscribers).
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Improved business and marketing intelligence for better decision making.
The client needs to be looking for the full, integrated marketing platform - for one or two pieces of functionality there will be cheaper options available. They also need to be willing to commit to consistently creating the content that feeds the inbound marketing process.