Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot throughout our company, mainly through the marketing team, but also sales. The software helps us with a lot of aspects of what we do from contact management to email/website/landing page design and marketing automation.
- Managing tasks that would otherwise by hugely time consuming such as setting up automated work flow emails.
- Again providing tools to massively customise emails to make them your own using 'design manager'.
- Lists and other tools provided to manage vast amounts of contacts saves time and requires only one person to organise them. all.
- Me and a colleague feel that the amount of different tabs required to be open for certain tasks could be reduced by quite a lot in some case, each tool required is important and works well... they should just be a little more condensed. For example when designing an email recently we had about 4 different tabs open, all to do different things.
- Glitches in how contacts' information is presented often seem to occur, as in the properties switch around making it difficult to find what you are looking for sometimes!
- I genuinely can't think of any more!
- Faster lead conversion
- Better communication with appropriate leads...eg at the right time
- Increased email opens and click-throughs