A great CRM - Awesome introduction to the HubSpot ecosystem for companieshttps://www.trustradius.com/crmHubSpot CRMUnspecified8.45291012019-01-16T22:49:50.039Z
January 16, 2019
A great CRM - Awesome introduction to the HubSpot ecosystem for companies
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot's CRM for most of our task management, leads, and marketing tracking in our marketing workflow. HubSpot lets us track our blog and website marketing, create templates/follow-ups for sales, and track all of our leads by stage. It also helps to integrate many of the other HubSpot tools like email support easily into our sales/marketing workflow.
- Super-intuitive - HubSpot's UI is very well-constructed, and was very easy for our team to get used to.
- Cheap - Many of the basic CRM features are in the free or $50/month plans.
- Easy logging and other integrations - HubSpot provides comprehensive tools to track notes, phone calls, attach documents, gain leads, etc... allowing for an all-inclusive sales interface.
- Can get quite expensive - If you are looking more advanced tools, like SEO, strategy, and social media tools, they are included in some of the more expensive plans, which are only billed annually.
- Doesn't integrate into other email tools - If you use a third-party email client there is no ability to track those emails through HubSpot's CRM currently.
- Sometimes slow - The UI can sometimes slow a bit down but this is quite a small con.
- Positive - Super-affordable CRM tool that definitely increased the number of leads we process, and helped us introduce specific tracking.
- Negative - More advanced features come with an expensive price and commitment of annual plans.
- Positive - Comprehensive sales and marketing tracking allowed us to improve our sales across the board.
Streak's CRM is wonderful because it integrates directly into the Gmail UI and is really simple to install. However, it only provides the basic services of a CRM, like lead tracking, scoring, notes, etc... and some cool team-sharing feature-sets. We were looking for more sales/marketing integrations that would help us beyond just lead tracking, which is something that HubSpot CRM and HubSpot's other products offer.
HubSpot CRM is perfect for sales/marketing teams that require a simple CRM tool with few advanced features. This is all included in affordable plans that range from free to $50 a month. The more advanced features that larger companies may need to use are not included in these plans. HubSpot provides awesome comprehensive features in some of their more expensive plans, which might be suitable for later-stage companies, not startups.