Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot across our organization. From a Sales perspective, it stores and helps us manage our contacts as well as our deals. I create templates and sequences to engage both prospects and existing customers. We also integrate forms on our website as well as feedback surveys during the customer lifecycle. We run reports to ensure our activity (new prospects/emails/calls & meetings) are up and to get a sense of what industry and job level our customers are in. We use workflows to assign ownership of new inbound contacts and to alert us to customers that abandon their cart on our ecommerce page. We are now upgrading to the Service Hub where we will create a chat bot and knowledge base to assist visitors to our website.
- Easy to create custom fields for contacts / deals
- Easy to upload contacts and enroll in sequences
- Saving comments / notes on meetings
- Not uploading (or at least not re-assigning contact owners) when a user adds a "new" contact that actually already exists
- Some better reporting capabilities
- HubSpot helps us manage and progress our deals.
- HubSpot helps us segment our contacts and personalize outreach.
Our Sales and Marketing Teams can use workflows to automatically enroll or prevent enrollment of sales leads into our marketing newsletter.
I've used Salesforce.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot is great for organizing contacts.