Overall Satisfaction with Hunter
We use and have recommended Hunter to create a list of leads for our massive lead generation campaigns for our clients. Usually w,e use it together with a CRM pipeline and it works like a charm in a very efficient way to improve efficacy in the sales department of our clients.
- Create lists of lead semi-qualified for outreach campaigns using other tools like Typeform or Salestools.
- Be able to browse leads based on specific web domains.
- Be able to send the lead internally to our CRM.
- The tool lacks of importan information of leads. Very limited attributes are presented when searching.
- The service needs a better self integration process with CRMs.
- There are no good bulk options to look leads and integrate data into CRMs.
- Definitely Hunter has built lead lists for our clients in a very fast way for our clients.
- It has managed to cut the times of preparation of lead lists in more than 200% of the time compared to other traditional ways.
- Our clients can now have tons of leads and deliver contents in a faster way to validate these prospects.
We have been trying to get lead information on SalesTools and PLENTY, however, these two tools are mostly oriented to create follow-up campaigns and the setup is pretty complicated. If you are looking to create just a list of semi-qualified leads, you may try Hunter, but SalesTools has already an inner feature to build prospects in a better way.
Hunter works perfectly for companies using a CRM or whatever other software involving customer data, to grow the list of leads you may need. Also, Hunter is perfect to add leads massively for your outreach email campaigns. However, it needs some improvement to show more attributes other than the name and email.