Overall Satisfaction with Impact (formerly Impact Radius)
We're using Impact (formerly Impact Radius) to grow our resume services division by partnering with affiliates who have audiences that are likely to be seeking new employment. Our intention was to start there then scale to other services once this concept was proven. We used Impact (formerly Impact Radius) to find new affiliates and bring our current affiliates under one platform.
- Tracking when different affiliates drive traffic to page
- Ensuring there wasn't any double-dipping where two affiliates got credit for one sale
- Customer service. The entire team went dark on us as soon as we expressed concerns. It's been over two months of emailing all our points of contact and their bosses, to no avail.
- The quality of affiliates in the marketplace. Most inbound leads were highly questionable at best.
- The onboarding process would have been better covered in a video.
- The sales process was misleading regarding expectations of what it would take to get results.
- The technical support for set up was tedious, disjointed, and unorganized. It took significantly longer than we were told.
- Response rates of affiliates in the marketplace is low, and Impact would not provide any recommendations or best practices.
- We got 3 sale total (~$750) from weeks of work and thousands invested in set up and monthly costs.
Do you think Impact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Impact's feature set?
Did Impact live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Impact go as expected?
Would you buy Impact again?
If you already have an affiliate platform and Impact has the features that matter most to you, like deep link tracking, it might be a fit. But if you expect any level of support from the company or you are setting up your program from scratch, stay away. I've never had a worse customer experience and I'm floored that an entire company would ghost a client who has already paid thousands of dollars with no results to show for it.
Impact (formerly Impact Radius) Support
We've been reaching out requesting support for two months and no one has responded. They completely ghosted us. We've emailed the original sales rep, our account manager, our sales rep and account manager's bosses, and others. Still no response, though I can see the emails have been opened multiple times. I've never experienced worse support.