Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
Our community is built on Influitive. It's our primary customer marketing platform through which we engage our existing and prospecting customers through educational and fun activities. The user forums are regularly used by our users to resolve their day-to-day technical challenges.
- Community building and advocacy marketing.
- Brilliant support for community managers.
- Continuous improvement to the product based on user feedback.
- The admin panel experience could be a little better.
- User profile pages could be more interesting like we're used to seeing on our social media.
- More customizable badges would be good to have.
- More genuine unadulterated product reviews.
- Improved customer retention.
- Increased customer engagement.
- Better social reach.
The support team is very quick at providing resolutions. And they have managed to resolve most of the issues with sufficient clarity for us to understand what went wrong, what to avoid, or how to improve.
Influitive has helped us stay closely in touch with our customers through a well-structured process. We are now able to increase our reach within each account. The community is also seeing better engagement where the users are supporting each other a lot more. At the same time, we now have more advocates who are more than willing to be our torchbearers in the industry.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Influitive again?
The platform is sophisticated enough to cater to most of the customer advocacy and community-building needs. With the kind of effort the customer success managers put in and the agility with which technical support has been offered to me, Influitive has set a benchmark for what a Customer Advocacy Marketing platform should be like. Whether you're launching your new community or thinking about transitioning your existing one to a new platform, you will not go wrong with Influitive.