Overall Satisfaction with isolved
We use the payroll feature, reports, human resources, and have just added onboarding. It is used by the management team. It has streamlined how we approach payroll/401K, reports, and H.R. Looking forward to the streamlined onboarding process. Creates lots of efficiencies.
- Once it is set up; it saves lots of time for payroll.
- Saves times for processing 401K.
- There are efficiencies in time and attendance platform.
- Time and attendance rounding issues with people working in 2 departments 2 consecutive shifts, i.e. pharmacy, then room tech, etc.
- Reporting: It was easier when there was a separate quarterly reporting. We probably have to get used to it as a familiarity thing.
- Miss the personal touch of calling and talking directly to our rep. Again, probably have to get used to the new process as a familiarity thing.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
I have recommended iSolved to a colleague and they are now a client. iSolved (Proxus) set themselves apart from others such as ADP and Paychex because they provided a totally unique personal touch. We felt they would provide us with the customized payroll and human resources programs we needed and be responsive to our calls. A colleague had a small business and was looking for a personal touch. I whole-heartedly recommended Proxus (now iSolved).