Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva is used by everyone in our company. The sales team uses it to enter jobs and client information. The technical recruiters use it to find candidates for those jobs. The admin team uses it for time tracking purposes along with the JobDiva financials. JobDiva allows us to use just one application to find all of our candidates for our jobs. We use it to download resumes from various job boards so that our recruiters do not have to hop through different job boards to find the candidates they need.
- Harvesting resumes from Job boards and entering them into our personal database for recruiters to access.
- The search agent is a great too for finding the resumes with the skills sets we are looking for.
- JobDiva also provides a lot of report options for tracking employee progress.
- Maybe access to more job boards for harvesting purposes? But that is not really a major issue since there are a lot of job boards to choose from.
- Tends to have some minor glitches that are easily fixed after clearing your internet browsing history.
- Some of the interface is cumbersome when going back and forth between pages or options.
- Their customer service is very helpful most of the time. So they have had a positive impact on our experience.
- Return on investment has been good as well as most of the candidates we place come from harvested resumes.
- JobDiva's reports does help employee efficiency because it makes it easy to track submittals, interviews, placements, JobDiva use, and more.
JobDiva Feature Ratings
Over all I think JobDiva works well. It has some issues from time to time, but the support staff seems to handle it quickly. The major issue is the email merges getting black listed as spam. That takes away a very important JobDiva feature. That is our major functionality complaint these days.