I love my ATS
February 11, 2021

I love my ATS

Gracie Cruz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Jobvite

It is currently used in our Clinical Recruitment Department as an ATS. I love how easy it is to use and the archive it creates of candidates. You encounter a lot of repetitive candidates in our field so having that historical contact information is critical as well as previous email and notes from previous interactions.
  • Workflow- I love that you can immediately see where in the process a candidate is.
  • Dashboard- The customization and overall feel of the site.
  • Feed- The fact that you can see the feed from the candidates other applications is a plus.
  • Primarily the analytics they have worked on this recently but it does take some deep diving to really understand how to put it to use.
  • Knowledge Base- Easier search criteria.
  • Back Button- For some reason my browser does not like when I want to go back, a lot of time I just start over.
  • Positive, it has really streamlined our recruiting process.
  • It has opened up so many avenues for social postings.
  • Text Recruit was a game changer.
I have attended a Bootcamp at the HQ and just that one day of training made a world of difference. I have used online chat support which has been great. I do think the knowledge base can be clunky and difficult to produce the correct search results, but that is life with AI.
To be honest, I did a brief search for analytics and watched a video, but never took a deep dive. I am afraid I can not speak to this area much other than to say it takes some training to get it right. There are lot of customizations to capture what you are looking for if you have the time to invest in learning it.
I never need IT assistance in this program. The site functions with minimal blips and when needing to customize something for my workflow, email, users, postings, or socials learning to do so is super easy. The material available on these topics is easy to understand and chat support is easy to access. Huge benefit to being web based.
Mobile application and ease of uploading their resumes has changed the industry and is an expectation amongst candidates in all the roles I have recruited for. Jobvite's ability to deliver that option with ease and without interruptions is great. I have never had a candidate say anything negative regarding their ability to apply and upload or use of the site.
Canvas, the text recruit function was purchased and integrated into Jobvite and makes communication a breeze. I love that I can chat on my computer or my phone and when I am on a candidates profile can simply click on the extension to see where things left off. I have also used the Canvas features for hosting registration for events with their bot feature that allows them to text their replies and or responses.
I have recently worked with another ATS and Jobvite by far is more cost effective, user friendly, and overall easier on the eyes. The other system was clunky, had a lot of workarounds, and was not easily navigated. Jobvite reacts quickly, allows for a smooth transition in the processes and lifecycle of a candidate. I also love the text recruit feature. So nice to see where a conversation left off and how to pick it back up.

Jobvite Feature Ratings