Overall Satisfaction with JotForm
Ours is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose to raise up and train new leaders and also to further inspire and motivate those already on the road to leadership. As part of this process, we conduct conferences that primarily focus on leadership training and also on various other areas of interest. We use jotform to capture registrations for these events. The registration/admin team is the main department that utilizes the forms. It enables us to accurately acquire required information about the delegates which then helps us to deliver a custom-tailored delegate experience.
- The option to apply conditional logic on all of the elements
- The customizable notification emails
- The option to use custom CSS to style elements as per our taste and preference
- Can certainly bring in new basic elements, rather than having to use widgets (which sometimes cause problems on certain platforms).
- The logo distorts when viewed on smaller devices
- It is difficult to line up smaller elements in the same line. The elements are not easily resizable.
- Very intuitive user interface
- In-built submission tracking ability
- Customized views for generating custom reports
Do you think Jotform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jotform's feature set?
Did Jotform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jotform go as expected?
Would you buy Jotform again?
It is very user-friendly and intuitive. The interface is very simple and straightforward. The elements are easily accessible even without having any prior knowledge of the interface. The customer support is incredibly awesome. They respond to you within 24-48hrs tops. They also provide a list of questions and answers that have already been asked.
The customer support staff is extremely quick. Not only are they quick but also efficient with the solutions they provide for the queries. Regardless of the complexity of the query, all the way from silly to complicated and everything in between, an appropriate solution is provided to the user in a very pleasant manner.
For the features they provide, especially under the FREE plan, jotform is extremely good. They allow for 100 free submissions and an option to increase the limit by almost 3 times (with no extra cost at all). They also allow for seamless integration with many other platforms (zoom, etc.). If your form requires some serious conditional logic usage, then jotform might not be the best option for you. But even then, jotform provides a lot of flexibility in terms of conditional logic usage.