Overall Satisfaction with JotForm
It connects to ActiveCampaign through API and helps with lead generation. It provides lead generation with conditional logic and is HIPAA compliant.
- Easy form setup
- Easy mapping of fields
- Nice user interface
- Easy signature
- [In my experience] support is a HUGE problem. [I feel you should] prepare to wait 7+ days, if they even respond. I have never experienced such poor product support from a SAS company before. I suppose they rely on community forums for responses over their own teams and we can't do that given the nature of HIPAA compliance and [we believe] the issues we are encountering are bugs that they have in their platform.
- API support is non-existent [in my opinion].
- We have had [the experience of] consistent intermittent issues with mapped data fields not transmitting data. It's infuriating and [has] been a problem for over 3 months. [I feel like it's] made our life hell and we are leaving JotForm.
- [In our experience] we have had clients get mad at us due to missing their inquiries for support due to the issues with JotForm.
- We had to spend more money to get someone to validate data 4 times a day.
- We had to hire a developer to move us away from JotForm.
- The experience of using the forms is positive.
- Our support costs went up due to problems with using JotForm.
Typeform is better hands down [in my opinion]. It's not even a comparison as [I feel] JotForm doesn't work properly and [from my experience I think] their support is very problematic. I would suggest using Typeform or using GravityForms as an alternative to JotForm. Whatever you do, [I feel you shouldn't] depend on JotForm for something that is important to your business or research project.
Do you think Jotform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jotform's feature set?
Did Jotform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jotform go as expected?
Would you buy Jotform again?
Their support is truly awful and negligent [in my opinion]. It's rare for me to get so mad as to write a review about it but given what we do, I think it's necessary to document it. We work in mental health and having client data [transmitted] through the API correctly can be a matter of life and death for someone in crisis. We have had repeated issues with this in JotForm and reset the integration multiple times and yet it continues. [In my experience] tags don't transmit, complete contacts are absent, or parts of data [are] missing despite being mapped. [Again, per my experience] their support will initially respond and then you hear nothing. It's been a huge issue and we are leaving them as a result. [I feel] it's truly infuriating and negligent.
[In my opinion] if you are just using it as an intake form and not connecting it to anything, it's fine. It's a big issue if you ever need support though. [From my experience] they are really not responsive and occasionally I have encountered someone who is helpful but [in my opinion] that's rare. We have been left feeling infuriated by all of the intermittent but consistent issues with JotForm. We have the HIPAA compliant version due to working in healthcare and have let them know that validity of data can be a life and death issue for people who are contacting us in crisis for mental health support. [I believe] this has fallen on deaf ears and the problems remain. We are leaving JotForm as a result. I am also completely perplexed by their lack of two-factor authentication. This is mindblowing to me.