Overall Satisfaction with Justinmind
Justinmind is currently being used in our IT department. It is used to create wireframes for UX / UI projects. I used it to create menus that would be viewed on a desktop system as well as an iPad and a smart phone. Justinmind has helped me see what the customer experience would look like on different devices.
- I was able to create and view mockups to web pages very quickly
- I am able to create mockups that drill down to reveal other other screens
- I can see what information I would be able to include on screens for smart phones.
- Have more tutorials on how to use new features
- Make it easier to line up text boxes
- Make to easier to display system responses
- Accurate representation of the wireframes
- Accurate colors to present Logos
- Easy to learn the product.
- Cost per license
- Would like to link to a DataBase for testing
- Can help to quickly win contracts
Do you think Justinmind delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Justinmind's feature set?
Did Justinmind live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Justinmind go as expected?
Would you buy Justinmind again?
Justinmind is well suited for creating [mockups of user] interface [screens] on various devises such as Iphone, iPad, and android devises. I wish that there was a low cost version of Justinmind to place on a single users laptop so that they could keep up with all the new functions and upgrades in the product.