Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
Our account is set up to AD; it works great because it truly automates our platform for our users. They are automatically assigned the training when they start. I have groups broken up by department so we can really see which areas we need to work on. Supervisors are also sent an automatic notification/reminder for the progress of the staff, again extremely helpful and I think what helps us have a high completion rate.
KnowBe4 is used as our information security training platform. We utilize it for annual training and phishing awareness training. It is used across our entire organization.
- Phishing Campaigns: KnowBe4 helps to train our staff members to spot phishing emails; which is often one of the biggest risk factors.
- Modules: the modules are engaging and there are a variety to keep staff interested.
- Reminder emails: The ability to set up automatic reminder emails allowed us to have a great rate of completion for staff. It really allowed staff & supervisors to self-discipline and ensure the training was being completed. As an Admin, I didn't have to hound people to finish, they just did it themselves!
- Not really a con but an item to note. It doesn't work well with IE, but we were transitioning staff to more current platforms anyway. It works great with Google Chrome! Because of our lag in transition, some staff using IE had troubles with some modules. But again, we needed to transition them off of it anyway.
- KnowBe4 will have a big impact on our data security as we move ahead. Staff is realizing how to prevent data security losses.
KnowBe4 is easier to use for both me as the admin and for the users. It has relevant security training & Phishing email campaigns that are helpful. SANS didn't have this. Also as an Admin, I can't stress enough that our completion rate is high simply because of the automatic notifications—users completed training because they actually read the email reminders, all of this was customized in our campaign for our organization. The end result is getting staff to complete the training and KnowBe4 in its simplest design does that.
Tyler is our account representative, and he is GREAT! He is timely, provides good/truthful feedback and suggestions, and tells me about new "products" that KnowBe4 has that we can utilize. He has helped me set up campaigns and has taken my suggestions down as well.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
We will enter our second year of KnowBe4 training being our annual Information security training platform. I know that I will be able to provide some fresh training options besides just a copy of the old one. I think that will be great! It also allows customization of Phishing campaigns which can be helpful during various seasons.
Training campaign completion reports have been a great tool.
It's super easy to use, you can connect it with AD, which really automates things. Our account representative, Tyler, has been a GREAT help. He's helped with modules, training plans, and our campaign setups. We have seen a reduction in staff clicking on bad links. They are becoming a lot more aware of their digital surroundings, which is the ultimate goal!