Overall Satisfaction with Lifesize Video Conferencing
It is being used by key business offices within the company. Currently the main usage is with larger screens within a conference room. With a company spanning the world with many offices, initially key locations mainly engineering and corporate type offices were selected to have a system installed. These systems were Team 220 hardware using additional mikes and capability to use a PC as input for presentations etc.
- Lifesize Team 220 systems are well made and high quality. They are easy to use and provide many ways to connect to remote systems.
- The ability to bring on many systems into one call via bridging is key to having the proper users attend.
- The recent addition of LifeSize cloud services has now broadened the capabilities to have users join conferences.
- The addition of other devices to connect to a call besides PCs and main units like the 220 unit makes using Lifesize a reason to hold a conference call.
- Sometimes quality of calls is lacking which leads to dropped calls.
- The placement of video panes within some smaller devices can be improved.
I think that Lifesize is suited well in many environments. User to user or conference room to conference room are most type of calls that we have.
Lifesize Video Conferencing Feature Ratings
Using Lifesize Video Conferencing
- We use Lifesize in traditional ways to communicate individually or with groups both remotely and in conference rooms.
- It is used in our HR department to conduct new hire interviews.
150 - They represent all levels within the organization. Management through engineering are some examples.
Evaluating Lifesize Video Conferencing and Competitors
- Product Features
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
Since our organization initially was not one to use newer technology it was important to introduce this at a reasonable price point. So price was a key factor. In another division it was used prior so we took their suggestions and used the same systems which were Lifesize. So prior relationship was also key in the decision.