September 01, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
- Marketo Lead Management
- Marketo Sales Insight
Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketo is currently being used as a bridge between our sales and marketing teams. Historically, these two entitites have operated in paralell and our goal for this year was to bring these two specialities to work in tandem. We also use a lot of their website traffic monitoring to help conduct competitor analysis and understand our online audience.
- Website monitoring and tracking
- Email and web reporting on a number of metircs
- Design capabilities are very customizable
- It is also extremely user friendly and you don't need a technical background
- I wish they would offer discounts of some sort for different application integrations (ie. Marketo to cVent or Salesforce)
- I wish their event registration process was more indepth, for instance the capability to register for hotel rooms
- I wish either my account rep or engineer were closer or at least in my time zone
- Increased capabilities in terms of our emarketing efforts
- Much more detailed reporting, highlighting the not only the what but also the who
- Lead indification
I selected Marketo because it was the only tool that could help identify the anonymous viewers that were on our website. I was also very interested in the ease of their design studio because now I no longer need to bug my design team, and have the ability to turn around content and landing pages myself.
25,000 to 100,000
Marketo is well suited for those with an established marketing plan. I don't think organizations who are just getting into Marketo would be ready for all of their functionality.