I am obsessed with monday.com
Karen Mulford | TrustRadius Reviewer
Updated July 24, 2019

I am obsessed with monday.com

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

I work for a locally based Property Management company. We rent homes, as well as renovate, repair, collect rent, etc. It's helped us get more organized and track data across all of these departments - Applications Processing, Leasing, Repairs, and Collections. We have boards that track each call that comes in, all of our rental homes, every rental application we receive, and all of our past due accounts. One of the best ways Monday has helped us is with the texting and email functionality. We can send information via text or email to our prospects, our residents, and also our investors - all with the click of a button.
  • Customer service is amazing - I always receive a detailed reply so quickly.
  • They listen to their users! They are always adding new features based on what their customers ask for!
  • The automation and integrations are really what make our boards pop.
  • It's visually pleasing! We love the colors and the user-friendly functions.
  • This may already exist - but I would love a video that tells us about all the latest features.
  • I would recommend a cheaper plan for single-person use (or perhaps for a family?) I could see a teacher using this for their classroom planning.
  • A group for similar companies to connect with each other and share their use-cases would be awesome! I haven't seen any other property mgmt companies on here, but I would love to chat with any that might also be using Monday.
  • The ability to upload an excel spreadsheet *after* you've made the board and set up the automation & integrations. This would be a great time-saver for us.
  • Our team works more efficiently. Less time wasted among employees.
  • Managers can manage their staff more easily and accurately keep tabs on what they're working on.
  • Able to collect more rent from past due residents.
Our company used to spend countless hours sending Investor Updates to all of our investors who were not paid in full for the month. We have found a way to upload an excel spreadsheet with all of the necessary info, and used an email integration so that we can type a quick update (with the perfect template already in place) and send the email. It has greatly increased the speed at which we send these updates. What used to take us a week now takes one day.

monday.com Feature Ratings