Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Time saving.
- Account and sale management boards.
- Increased awareness and attention to inventory management.
We are using monday.com across our whole organization. We are currently using it for several different purposes. Our primary goal when joining was to help us manage and maintain several thousand purchasing accounts that are used during ticket presales and on sales. From there we have expanded our use cases and now use monday.com to store historical sales data from several external marketplaces as well as our own personal sales data, manage and track payment plans and larger accounts, HR requests, and scheduling, SMS retrieval, inventory management, sale fulfillment, Gmail integration and so much more.
- They offer a large variety of board templates, but allow you to really customize your boards to be exactly what you need or want.
- vLookup integration is by far the most incredible thing we use right now.
- Dummy proof automation development.
- API Integrations the developer playground are user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Filters and workspace organization.
- I would love to see some additional custom automations built out- one specific automation that comes to mind is the ability to create automations based on week or day of the week. For example "Every Friday is status is ___ move item to board/group."
- It would be very helpful if we could utilize data calculated in formula columns. For Example, if we have a formula column created to show how many days an employee has requested off for vacation, it would be very helpful if we could take the number calculated and subtract it from the employees "Remaining available PTO days" column.
- This is a personal preference one that I'm not sure would benefit everyone, but having the ability to lock users from editing or deleting information from columns, while still allowing them the ability to highlight and copy the data would be extremely beneficial to us.
I appreciate monday.com because it forces me to take a step back and rethink the way that I approach our business. It has helped to reshape a lot of the processes I once relied on and made productivity that much stronger. All of the templates are easily customized and provide a ton of details regarding the automation in place and why the board is structured the way it is. They are also supported by a library of hundreds of training videos and materials to assist with any questions or issues you may experience. monday.com is wonderful because of the fact that it is so diverse. You can very easily create workspaces and boards from templates to assist with task management and team tracking for general needs and you have the ability to take those templates and flip them upside down to make them what you need. The support team is typically very fast to respond to inquiries and questions regarding automation and what is possible. They make it very easy to understand and want to learn more.
We occasionally run into a delay in response, but overall anytime we need help or have a question we receive some kind of response within a few hours. Our dedicated CSM has been wonderful and extremely responsive as well.
Overall performance has been wonderful. As I mentioned before monday.com is forcing us to rethink the way we approach our business and with that comes a lot of redevelopment, unlearning, and relearning. There will always be situations where something we want or need may not be possible using monday.com automation, but for us, that gives us an opportunity to look at it in a new light and in our short experience, it has brought us a lot of positive results and changes.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?