Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Much more productive schedule seeing entire workloads all on a single screen in front of your face.
- Helped with focusing on employee labor costs with time tracking availability and seeing what costs are per hour or project basis allowing a clearer image of our own design charges for our services.
- More employee support as everyone can more-or-less set up things customized to their needs with different layouts and automations.
We use monday.com throughout our entire company. It is our centralized software for all departments to view status of projects throughout the entire process from sales to completion of the project. It allows everyone to conveniently be on the same page and is available as reference to go back and review previous projects as well as use those to duplicate for new projects.
- The visual layouts give a very nice clean presentation of everything going on.
- The integration with cloud storage programs is very helpful when working with a lot of digital files.
- The ability to do time tracking per project or test is very helpful for financing and billing.
- The nearly unlimited customization of the program is fantastic for creating boards to exactly what suits each need.
- Automations, an extremely powerful tool and easy-to-use.
- Missing the functionality to add link files directly to cloud service programs (Box, Dropbox, etc.) in the app as they are currently only available on the web version of monday.com.
- Would love to just be able to add files/images by dragging and dropping on "Write a reply" area, without first having to click in the write a reply bubble.
- Maybe an option to sort by 'Most Recent' date in message boards, or operate more like email thread do where the newest message is always posted at the top.
Love the fact it is so customizable. Being able to pick, choose, edit templates off the bat is a great option to start. Then you are able to massage it with a ton a variables and make it your own. Customizing colors, headings, etc. makes it unique to your own company/brand. Adding automations makes it many steps more powerful removing many tasks that otherwise would be repetitive and consume a greater deal of time if done manually.
The customer support at monday.com is top notch. We have had a few questions and/or request and each has been handled in an extremely quick fashion, usually same day or within hours. It is a very difficult thing to find much anymore with all the call centers who just forward you through a bunch of different channels. The message are always very clear and helpful and if more communication is needed, they are equally as responsive to our further inquiries.
To date, we have been using it for a little under a year, but have not experienced any issues with the functionality. There has been no down time at any point, and it really has made a substantial difference in how our company operates, being much more efficient and allowing us some powerful tools to mold it to our own individual needs. Everyone has been highly satisfied to this point and we love the continued addition of tools and the growth of the product itself presenting every more options and customization.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
It has been a valuable tool for getting multiple users on to a central hub of sorts where each can see what is in the pipeline, active, completed, etc. as well as communication between all parties. The ability to archive finished or inactive projects (as well as unarchive) is very helpful for keeping the boards and interface cleaner as we deal with dozens to hundreds of clients each year.