Solid Marketing Platform: Net-Resultshttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationNet-ResultsUnspecified8.6291012015-06-04T17:05:09.798Z
June 04, 2015
Solid Marketing Platform: Net-Results
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Net-Results
Net-Results is the backbone to our lead management, demand generation and overall marketing efforts. It provides an easy to use solution that connects seamlessly with our CRM (Salesforce.com) to pass leads to our sales reps. All employees have been crossed trained to understand and leverage the tool to help publish our different marketing efforts.
- Continuous innovation that focuses on usability.
- Their segementation functionality keeps your marketing efforts organized and easy to report on.
- The support they provide is excellent.
- They could use a more expansive customer community.
- Would love to see their new email editor expanded to their landing pages.
- They need more training videos. Perhaps more webinars to fill the gap.
- Increase engagement from our contact and lead lists.
- Increased ROI through scoring leads to save Sales time of sorting through themselves.
- More targetted messaging by leveraging their segementation feature that spans the entire system.
- Pardot Marketing Automation,Eloqua,Marketo,Salesfusion,Act-On
Marketing automation at its core has become very standardized. While most platforms can easily compete with one another it is difficult to ignore the small company factor when it comes to top-notch support. Net-Results cares a great deal about your success and do what they can to make sure you're headed in the right direction. So, while you can get a lot of the same features at other companies, for me it comes down to the people.
It does a lot of what other marketing automation systems do. I think the key area of interest for long-term vision is data. What data do you need to use for your marketing segmentation and sales processes? Ask a lot of questions surrounding this as you go through the process. Each platform has a different approach to integrating data, make sure Net-Results fits your need.