Assisted Living Software
Quality Compliance Systems provides Care Quality Commission (CQC) compliance management software for dentists, doctors, and adult social care providers. It is a SaaS application. It includes over 2,000 pages of policies and procedures written by subject matter experts; as well as…
SmartLinx Solutions offers a workforce management suite that includes applicant tracking, staff schedule optimization, time and attendance, human resources, payroll, employee self-service, business analytics, licensing and training management, ACA compliance management, mobility,…
Optima Therapy for SNFs provides contract therapy companies, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), assisted living facilities (ALFs) and continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) with their therapy management software. The vendor states that with streamlined operational, clinical…
Based on Centricity Contingent Staffing acquired by HealthcareSource from GE Healthcare in March 2017, the HealthcareSource Contingent Talent Management platform is a software solution to support healthcare staffing and contingent workforce tracking and recruiting needs for agencies.…
Simplified Nutrition Online (SNO)'s dietary management solutions helps certified dietary managers, administrative directors and directors of clinical staff handle the nutritional and dietary needs of hospitals, long-term care, educational, and correctional facilities over the web.…
What is Assisted Living Software?
Assisted living software helps organizations that provide assisted living services. It offers resource allocation optimization and automated workflow. Users can also expect the software to manage medical staff operations, including scheduling. Assisted living software simplifies the entire process, from resident intake to billing patients.
With assisted living software, users save time on operational duties. It allows them to concentrate on providing the best service, improving patient well-being and overall satisfaction. Given the rising need for assisted living care, organizations need this type of software to make sure they provide attentive service and stand out from the competition.
Assisted living software provides EMAR, or electronic medication administration records, which reduce errors related to the administration of medication. Integrations typically include:
- Connecting data to EMR systems
- Accounting and payroll
- The CRM in use
- Workforce management systems
Assisted Living Software Features
Assisted living software includes the following identifiable features:
- Alerts and care plan guidance
- Reporting for vitals, medications, and incidents with residents
- Risk and process alerts (to ensure operations are proceeding safely, legally, and optimally)
- Collaboration tools and document sharing to coordinate information across roles and shifts
- Electronic medication administration records
- Electronic treatment administration records
- Patient scheduling
- Medical billing
Assisted Living Software Comparison
Before choosing the proper software for your business, consider these factors:
- Business size: Larger assisted care services may require more healthcare and social care features than a smaller organization.
- Integration: Many users will require assisted living software that integrates with their current electronic health records (EHR) system.
- Support: In case you run into problems down the line, you will want to be sure the vendor offers reliable support. It is best to do some research into customer support ratings from previous or current users.
The cost of assisted living software is not displayed publicly. To obtain customized pricing, contact the vendor or request a free demo. Be sure to take advantage of free trials.