Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Nice InContact CXone is used throughout the organization for managing account information for Sales Reps and staff use it to manage accounts. It is used by sales and operations staff as well and our consumer staff to manage notes on calls, noting service requests information and keeping track of our dealers. As far as business problems it addresses, it makes it easier to keep track of all aspects of our dealers and contacts to be able to track calls coming in and out of the business. It is a very useful software that works well with our company's needs.
- Provides good workforce optimization with our company.
- Very user friendly and cloud-based tool.
- Fully automated tool that provides automation throughout our company.
- There are a lot of maintenance that seems to be done often an can be disruptive.
- The tool could offer some more functionality.
- Reports could be easier to produce.
- It's a very useful tool that our company utilizes.
- It works and does what it is designed for and meets our current needs.
The tool can be customized to meet the ongoing needs of the company. The platform can be customized to perform within our business needs. It seems to interact pretty well with Salesforce and meets our needs for tracking purposes.
This tool is very user friendly aside from come challenges in slowness and constant maintenance upgrades.
This tool works well for reporting purposes and reports can be customized accordingly to meet the needs of our company. The exporting seems to work well when exporting into Microsoft Excel. Sometimes exporting seems a little slow.
I think NICE inContact CXone can be a bit troublesome at times when trying to upload forms. Forms tend to upload slow and not always show the information requested. Sometimes when trying to retrieve a call there is no recording and this can be frustrating at times.