Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
It is utilized for our customer facing departments. Customer Service, Dispatching, Sales Team, and Accounting. This consists of about 45-55% of our company employees. Two of the major problems addressed is in-depth reporting and call recording. We have a complex structure and the reporting was a key-factor in all our decision-making. The Supervisor tool is especially useful in on-the-spot call audits, thus giving us the ability to provide at-hand assistance.
- Visibility and comprehensible.
- Simply to modify to fix complex needs.
- Adverse reporting.
- Coaching friendly tools
- Ability to clear stuck agents from IC server on the user end. No ticket or call needed.
- Ability to add live banners to dashboards.
- Call queue alerts. Flashing text, background color change, etc.
- Positive response with auto-dialer. Scheduled a high percentage more visits with auto-dialer than traditionally.
- Positive response with SMS blast. Scheduled a high percentage more visits with this than traditionally.
- Call recording has assisted us through clarification when questions or audits arise with a customer.
- The callback feature has made our abandon rates drop dramatically. This is truly a life-saver.
We have created both customized reports and personalized call scripts. The customized reports has benefited all levels of our management structure as well as our customer facing departments. We have been able to create customized that reflects our business expectations and adapts to our perceptions and interpretations. Additionally, we do have personalized call scripts. We started our company with one man and one truck. We like the ability to still provide that family welcoming greeting and route them with few options to make it feel less corporate and give the customer a more "hands-on" introduction to our company.
Overall, all features are easy to access, easy to understand, and easy to modify to your needs. When we train on CXOne, typically we only have to spend just one training day covering the CXOne material. Most of our users only use the agent summary report and the MAX agent.
I am sorry that I keep repeating myself but the reports are definitely one the top favorite features of inContact. The dashboard is very easy to read and easy to train. Exporting reports is very easy and beneficial to the management team. Scheduling the reports is also very user-friendly.
Yes - Chronicall. Was not user-friendly, not large enough for our customer base, and did not offer near enough features. We also used a different customer base software at that time as well. That software did not integrate how we needed with IC and it was also not large enough for our customer base. So we switched both to ServiceTitan and inContact.
Fits our needs as far as reporting, recording, visibility, and ease of use. Would recommend to have the ability to be able to get users unstuck from the IC server, more alarming or visually engaging alerts for high queue on the dashboard, and at times it is difficult to be able to have mutual understanding with the customer/technical service department when calling in or submitting a ticket to get assistance with an issue.