Overall Satisfaction with NUVI
My company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. It is currently used by the PR department to track mentions of our corporate office and our 30+ divisions. NUVI has truly helped us stay aware of what's happening within our company (on the Internet). We're the parent company of over 30 divisions, and a lot of times it's hard to be on top of what each division is doing in its community. With NUVI pulling mentions from all over the Internet, it has become drastically easier to keep track of community relations involving our divisions. Our senior management appreciates it, too!
- Reporting feature allows you to build unique, detailed reports based on your preferences
- Social stream allows you to see updates in real time and has a very attractive view
- Customer service is always helpful, responsive, and attentive
- Dashboard is very inviting and appealing
- Search feature can sometimes not pull accurate results or any results at all
- Keeps the PR Department and Senior Management aware of what's being said about our companies on the Internet
- Allows us to catch complaints or negative mentions ASAP to help resolve issues
NUVI provided us with a more in-depth analysis of what we wanted to see and what we didn't know we needed to see. There is also the advantage of being able to do everything by using one product (NUVI) instead of having to using several different products to accomplish one set of tasks. It also helps that NUVI is much more engaging and appealing to look at.
3 - Though I am the primary user, our Communications Director and Marketing Director are also trained in using NUVI and use it in the same ways I do - to monitor mentions and obtain analytics.
NUVI is well-suited when it comes to looking for relevant conversations to join. In our industry, we want to be the leader, and in order to do that, we have to be aware of what's trending. NUVI definitely helps with that due to its ability to create various keyword monitors and pulling mentions from all over the Internet in each of those monitors.