Updated July 31, 2020
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
ON24 is currently being used as our primary platform for live and on-demand webcasting.
- The online reports associated with both live and on-demand webcasts are accurate and useful.
- Back end control & flexibility (i.e. event archive manipulation, live update capability, archival organization etc).
- Front end functionality (Webcasting that mirrors popular media platforms for more plentiful and accurate control and a heightened user experience).
- A more adaptable and flexible console builder (useful parameters would be proper page anchoring, aspect ratio for widgets, a preview before making changes live, embedding capabilities).
- Audience Capacity is limited to 2500 unless otherwise requested.
- Reports of Buffering have been heightened recently.
- Not applicable to my position.
It is fairly reliable however we have had heightened buffering issues, incompatibility with some of our client's browsers and archiving bugs - plus several instances over the years of outages.
Zoom is definitely more user-friendly, especially when it comes to video and screen share. It feels much more up to date and streamlined, however it does not support the same type of events as the webcasting platform.
For simple webcasting or streaming, the functionality is there, however there is much room for improvement in the platform and user experience.
ON24 Feature Ratings
ON24 and Communications During a Pandemic
15 - Digital Events
- Audio only bridge from Conference Call
- PC Video Hosted Calls
- Live Video Broadcasts
- Virtual Investor Days
- Simulive Events with live Q&A
- Remote Roundtables
- Virtual AGMs
We have a contract.