Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
We use Ooma Office for our transportation business. We use it for customer service and in the back office. It's easy for all of our office staff to use and we're able to customize the incoming call menu, saving our employees time. Pricewise, it's a great option for small businesses.
- Easy to block robo and spam calls
- Simple set-up for phone schedules
- Easy to capture more calls by utilizing call ring-though
- Better phone modules- they often reboot or say they're disconnected from the base at inopportune times.
- Quicker updates in call logs
- E-fax option could be a bit easier
- Ease of use
- e-Fax option
- Call blocking
- Good pricing, has saved us money
- Call recording lets us record when we have a potential "focus client"
- Saved employee payroll time
We went over to Ooma [Office] after having had Intermedia for several years. Intermedia was good, but they were due for an update on many of their systems, which they did after we left. With Ooma [Office], we have our hold music and other basic, easy to use options that fit well for our small business.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
[Ooma Office has] good customer service: this is important in our business as we have 24/7 phone service and rely on any tech issues being solved quickly. The price point is very good for small businesses. Being able to block robo / spam calls with one click is a huge plus as it saves us time on the phone and cleans up our incoming calls for the future.