Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo)
Oracle HCM Cloud (Taleo) was being used as an applicant tracking system for the entire organization. The system was the primary source for recruiting in our human resources department and with the hiring manger in the company. The system allowed for sourcing, tracking, and review of interested candidates for a variety of positions within our organization.
- We had a relatively positive experience with the customer service center if we ever experienced an issue with the system.
- The sourcing that is available suited the our recruitment needs well.
- The tracking capabilities and level of detail that was captured for interested candidates was helpful in making hiring and selecting decisions.
- The single resume upload feature was a negative side. There was no bulk loading. One resume-at-a-time is not very productive.
- There are not as many analytic tools available for the program compared to other similar systems.
- It seems like there are many steps or processes to click through for applicants when submitting a resume and on the administrator side for viewing a resume.
- Taleo has been a helpful system from a compliance standpoint, including diversity, EEOC, and OFCCP compliance.
- The API integration is helpful, however, with our payroll system there is limited use for the API capabilities.
- One of the most beneficial features is that a lot of organizations use Taleo and it is easy to find quality recruiters with system experience.
We are currently looking for an alternative applicant tracking system that has more social media capabilities. For example. We are looking for increased traffic flow from LinkedIn, more specifically from mobile devices. Currently, we lose a considerable amount of qualified candidates because there is a loss of traffic to the website from LinkedIn mobile users.
Taleo is less appropriate in my opinion when there is already less familiarity with applicant tracking systems. There seems to be a steep learning curve for the users when we have new staff learning the system, and there is also a steep learning curve for the custom reporting feature, which is already considered a separate feature of the program.