11 years of SiebelCRM observation
Siebel 8119 Open UI
- Siebel Sales Applications
- Siebel Contact Center and Service
- Siebel e Medical
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Siebel CRM
We are using Siebel CRM for our Diagnostics Division for the past 12 years and I joined in this team around 7 years ago. Currently we are using Siebel CRM for complaint management(Service), Order Processing(Sales) and for Integration with SAP. Previously I worked for several CRM projects in the Automotive, Consumer Goods & HI-Tech industry.
Since I started my career as Siebel Developer, I am a big fan of Siebel CRM even though I am aware of other leading CRM technologies in the market. Siebel CRM was doing very good and very supportive until it was acquired by Oracle in 2006. From 2012 onwards, I haven’t seen pro-active response / active support of Siebel from Oracle Support. Especially now Oracle is not supporting Siebel-SAP connector and not giving proper responses on Siebel Remote module.
Open UI release is a good thought, but many improvements to Open UI are needed. Apart form all these issues, I still believe Siebel CRM is a great enterprise CRM solution and it’s very easy to train users on this technology.
After working 11 years for Siebel CRM projects, I would recommend the improvements below in order to be a leader in the CRM market:
- Improve the Siebel Open UI's performance, look and feel.
- Improve Siebel Support team on MyOracleSupport.
- Release an effective MOBILE APP for tablets and smart phone as Siebel Remote module is very out dated for field service purposes.
- Great enterprise CRM solution
- Easy to train users on this technology
- Nice look and feel of the UI
- Improve Siebel Open UI Performance , look & Feel.
- Improve Siebel Support team on MyOracleSupport
- Release an effective MOBILE APP for tablets & smart phone as Siebel Remote module is very out dated for Field Service.
- Positive: Its easy to create /track cases in Service module and we can customize our case management system as much as we need.
- Negative: Sometimes, Siebel users are frustrated with Siebel UI performance like Multivalued applets, Pick Applets, etc..