Updated June 16, 2015
Director of Marketing
AXIOM Sales Force Development, Inc.Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Pardot Marketing Automation
Pardot was initially purchased for the marketing department. However, the sales team has fully embraced Pardot due to the insights and metrics. The team does use the emails, but the insights allow them gather information quicker than any method we have used in the past. Additionally, IT has begun to look at how they can further use Pardot features to better enhance our overall customer experience.
- Automation, automation, automation
- Connectivity to other sources like go-to webinar, CTAs for our website, landing pages
- Full salesforce integration
- Targeted marketing campaigns
- Intuitive use
- Constant improvement
- INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES!!!
- Anything I've suggested in the forums has been implemented
- Increased job performance
- Better customer service
- Better insight
- Better reporting
- Faster more agile marketing
I've used several marketing automation companies. I like Pardot. I am truly a fan. My CEO knew I was a frustrated Marketing Director. Every so often he will ask for an update to see how I am doing and if I still like Pardot. My response is simple, "love Pardot! Don't take away my Pardot!"