Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
I use Paycor for almost all HR functions in our company. There are a few features that don't prove beneifial to me. Payroll & HR Perform are the two main features I use. I love them because they are easy to manuver around. I don't use Perform Time & Attendance for punching. This can sometimes limit my ability to run specific, much needed, reports.
- Onboarding electronically made life much quicker and flowed smoothly
- Organization of employees in one place helps other to know who their upper management team is.
- Benefit (PTO) tracking could use a better way put PTO into the system and have it carry over correctly.
For the most part, I have self taught myself how to use Paycor. The HELP tutorials are so intense in finding the right answers. I would have preferred a trainer or online class to teach me the basics and even the complicated steps of Paycor.
I use Paycor because the company bought before my employment with them.
Paycor has the compensation history well presented for ease of quick recall. I like how I can check a box to see past pay history. Reporting on the Time & Attendance wastes the most time for me. I don't use it enough to say I love it. It would help to work in it more. But, I tend to shy away from it because of the many choices and fields that go into making specific reports.
Paycor Feature Ratings
Yes - Yes, but the few hiccups that we did have were used as training experience for me!
- Communication from Paycor regarding the upgrade.
- Timing of the upgrade
- smoother reporting results
- PTO benefits that flow between perform and our punching system