Easy and helpful way to get paid as a small or big business, especially in the music industry
Overall Satisfaction with Payoneer
I use Payoneer to help collect mechanical royalties through the Publisher SongTrust. It helps me collect any remaining moneys owed after a fiscal year of streaming, licensing, and commercial use of my songs. It's being used by me and is part of Song Trust's payment plan. This is all related to music releases and music industry accounting.
- Getting paid directly and smoothly
- Clear detailed paperwork showing payment history and sources of the numbers being broken down
- Password help, as I forget mine all the time. I have so many log ins and I'm having trouble with Payoneer logging in
- The positive impact: Getting paid from various sources all at one time
- Helped financially grow my business
- Helped organize my business' financials
Payoneer is good for 3rd party sources when working with multiple companies. I like using PayPal Payments for when I'm charging a client individually and simply. Payoneer is best for reoccurring business with an entities like collecting from radio, online ads, commercials, streaming etc. Sources I wouldn't talk to directly that use my product. Also good for international business too!
Do you think Payoneer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Payoneer's feature set?
Did Payoneer live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Payoneer go as expected?
Would you buy Payoneer again?
For collecting royalties, payroll with third parties and the like it's definitely a great tool to make sure employees are paid. It's great for independent contractors with business partnerships, and as a musician it's great to help collect music royalties. It probably isn't as necessary for someone who doesn't own their own business, such as an employee under an employer who uses ADP or another form of payroll.