Overall Satisfaction with PiiQ by Cornerstone
We use PiiQ (terrible name, BTW), as our performance management SAAS across the entire enterprise in 22 states.
- Check-Ins (New feature)
- Year by year tracking progress, usage and trends
- I detest the mandatory training stuff that appears on my entire enterprise's dashboard. if we don't use, we should be able to opt out.
- Previous version of the software (i.e. Sonar6, CSB, etc.) allowed for a training plan to be introduced for all employees. Not available except as a workaround (i.e. making part of the evaluation).
- 360 offering is not customizable--should be as robust as other features.
- PiiQ is cost-effective--competitive with other options that are more expensive and less robust.
- We use PiiQ as the key metric in our multi-million dollare employee bonus plan each year.
It is not intuitive, in my opinion, but it is quite functional once people are used to it. Getting goals input by my managers is a trial every year. Reviews (self and manager ) go very smoothly.
My assistant could better address this issue. My perception is that there is not immediate assistance, and that there can be a wait for help. That is not a negative, just a perception. I have not used support in two years.
Everyone of my vendors tries to do cross-over. My HRIS (ADP-TS) does performance and LMS. My training vendor (I am on the board of BizLibrary), has a performance management SAAS as well as the ability to integrate with other HRIS systems. SuccessFactors does all three. My reasoning is that we have been with all the vendors mentioned for multiple years. The vendor who will ultimately take all of our business is the one who can integrate all three functions with single-sign on and cross-platform abilities. it doesn't exist with anyone in a robust form, yet.