Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
I work for an MSP. QlikView is used by some of our current clients. My role is to maintain the support and in some cases recommend the product to other clients where possible.
- Discovery aspect of user visibility of data.
- Ease of publishing reports to web interface.
- High speed filtering of wide long data sets.
- QlikView has some issues with macros. Most of the support calls are issues with macros. Perhaps improve it.
- Doc Cal licensing encourages development of poorly formed reports that has lots of tabs and chart objects.
- Old windows style development IDE with poor debugging capabilities.