QlikView Review: "Reporting almost made easy"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biQlikViewUnspecified7.75491012016-06-02T15:58:05.672Z
Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
I work for an MSP. QlikView is used by some of our current clients. My role is to maintain the support and in some cases recommend the product to other clients where possible.
- Discovery aspect of user visibility of data.
- Ease of publishing reports to web interface.
- High speed filtering of wide long data sets.
- QlikView has some issues with macros. Most of the support calls are issues with macros. Perhaps improve it.
- Doc Cal licensing encourages development of poorly formed reports that has lots of tabs and chart objects.
- Old windows style development IDE with poor debugging capabilities.
It does not handle macros very well, and when tables merge filtering and creating selections is key to the QlikView experience. There's no way to select that, in the underlying table, Key 1 will not appear.
It published well to the desktop and web with good pdf printing. Users can also login via a portal to access reports or mail out reports.
QlikView Feature Ratings
Pixel Perfect reports
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile