Overall Satisfaction with Quadient Inspire
We use Quadient Inspire throughout our organisation by a number of teams, from our studio, transactional teams, internal systems dev, my team's Professional Services, as well with some of our proprietary systems. We use it to deliver dynamic solutions to our clients challenges and needs. It gives us the power to deliver projects that our competitors can’t deliver within our agile timeframes and complexity.
- Data processing, you can do things quicker and safer than with other tools
- Dynamic content, the ability to drive complex dynamic documents completely data driven
- Produce multi channel communications such as DM, emails, notifications, micro sites and SMS
- Integration with other systems and tools such as Salesforce & Litmus
- The HTML module isn’t the easiest to use so my development is often twinned with Dreamweaver
- Designers pixel units don’t stack up with Dreamweaver so it’s takes a little calculation to get your desired HTML look and feel if using layout module
- More free training especially for new users
- It allows us to deliver projects that delight our blue chip clients
Most of our support is handled via email, but they do respond quickly and have tools for us to upload packages for them to investigate.
Do you think Quadient Inspire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quadient Inspire's feature set?
Did Quadient Inspire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Quadient Inspire go as expected?
Would you buy Quadient Inspire again?
There are plenty of modules to use out of the box that are more efficient than if you were to script everything, but there isn’t much you can’t do when using the various scripting models!
Any document and data composition it’s great for and perfect, for HTML development not so great, but you can circumnavigate that by doing your development in other tools until you need to work on your variable HTML content