Qualtrics Review: "Good solid, easy-to-use product."https://www.trustradius.com/surveysQualtricsUnspecified8.32421012014-02-28T21:11:18.254Z
One department owns the logins and typically only members of this department, research, uses the product. Sometimes, members of other teams within the wider User Experience group uses for surveys. My early use has been to collect simple feedback on some of the sessions I had facilitated. My recent use has typically been to run surveys after remote user testing.
- The surveys are very easy to use and set up. It is very easy to add, delete and edit questions.
- Once you have results, it is fairly easy to export the data into usable and editable reports.
- If our research participants are coming from another online research tool, the transition to the Qualtrics site is easy, quick and seamless.
- We use the tool often for NPS and SUS questions, which require formulas to calculate. The Qualtrics surveys that are set up with these questions calculate well.
- When you export data, the data doesn't always match up with the correct participants, especially if not all participants complete each question. It is very confusing and complicated to sift through the data to ensure it matches up correctly.
- Often, I put together surveys and want to just see them in review; however, the scores of the number of users that have completed the test are skewed as my reviews are counted towards the total of users that "take" the survey. I wish you could just eliminate those that viewed the survey in review mode.
- The PPT reports that export are ugly and messy. It would be nice to have the data exported in a format that doesn't have to be so heavily edited before it can be used for reporting.
- ROI, easy and quick set up allows users to set up multiple tests quickly
- ROI, fairly easy reporting allows the team to process a lot of results
I don't have the ability to make this decision; however, the team uses Qualtrics very often and have few issues. Also, we have run so many surveys in Qualtrics, it is our current repository for existing surveys. In addition, the ability to copy over surveys to create new ones, makes it a very nice product. Typically, we can find existing surveys that can be re-utilized.
I am not a super user and am only competent, but I trust Qualtrics for more simple questions and simple responses. The breadth of the types of questions that can be asked are useful in a variety of use cases; however, I am not sure if I would recommend Qualtrics for heavy mathematical / analytical questions.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using