Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
We use Qualtrics to conduct evaluation studies of the programs we develop. We also use it for marketing surveys for existing programs and programs that we are getting ready to launch to the public.
- Qualtrics is very easy to use. It is intuitive and can't be "broken", no matter how hard you try.
- Qualtrics support is fantastic! They are always available via email or phone and work hard to resolve any problems I may encounter. FYI - those problems are almost exclusively from user error!
- The new platform is easy to transition to. I love seeing the new features and am getting used to the new features.
- I would like to see the reporting function be slightly more robust, but we generally download our data into SPSS and analyze it from there. So, no worries!
- Only positive impacts! We used to use DatStat to create our surveys and it would take hours and hours to create the surveys, test, refine, test again and then, ultimately start over. Skip logic and display logic are so straightforward in Qualtrics! It takes very little time to create surveys - even long ones with a lot of skips!
- DatStat and Survey Monkey
I have only used the free version of Survey Monkey so I cannot comment on how robust it is. DatStat is overly complicated and takes too much time.