Updated December 23, 2015
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is being used across the whole organization. There is a reconcilation issue, where old data repeats itself. I'm unsure if data is accurate based on the reconciliation issue. I have seen an old invoice repeat itself.
- I don't see any difference from other QuickBook software. Other than the menu's are friendlier. Data is listed in the category created. Reports are available for numerous information. Pleasing to the eyes.
- Previous software never had any issue, other than the company technology issue.
- Tech support is excellent. Everyone (support rep.) comes to the table with a different analysis.
- Control of previous data, possibility having a automatic restriction of data transfer from one year to another. Reconciliation saving format should be saved the same as in pdf file. Warnings signs of last year data being violated.
- Automatically saving all data in same format that are equal, at the same time not one report of discrepancies and the other accuracy of the same report.
- Discrepancies should be a warning sign daily. Hard to keep up what is good and bad data. What I mean good or bad data, some accounting are misplaced or disappear in other areas without the recognition of the user
- Customer Service is excellent when you reach the right person. For a novice it is good. An experienced person must go through definite channels of customer service. With first or second level it can be frustrating to repeat the issues at hand.
Pro and Premier are good software never had a issue. I was recommendated by the Quickbook team that this software is efficient to met my company needs. I have had problems with the data to be true to form. whether it based on human error or software error. Enterprise safe guards is not efficient to meet the need of data requirements