Updated November 18, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
Currently, Radian6 is used across our military recruitment department to identify opportunities where our brand can become a part of the larger conversation. Using broad keywords, we’re looking for conversations surrounding enlistment, thinking about joining, and stories of extraordinary Soldiers. We have a team of six, in the system at multiple points during the day between 8 am - 12 am EST.
- First time setup is easy to do. Keyword and dashboard creation are walked through, and results flow in quickly tell you if your set is working or not.
- Technical support is responsive. If technical support is not fast enough for an emergency issue, our rep is quick at getting things escalated.
- Dashboard widget options are simple to implement and easy to drill down into.
- If you open multiple widgets and drill down, each one has to be closed separately. It would be nice to have a “reset” button.
- The look of Radian6 has not changed in years. I think there’s room to introduced a new aesthetic, create new features, etc.
- Choosing what columns to export for listening results would be helpful. There are unnecessary columns that need to be deleted each time an export occurs.
- Using social listening we don’t track ROI, however the system has allowed us to engage with people we would have not discovered through organic efforts.
- Radian6 is part of our Salesforce package, and overall, the system was the most competitive in cost and offered signing deadlines.
- At one point, we left Salesforce/Radian6 to go with a competitor, and we are switching back. The cost, system use, and tech support were major selling points.
We use Union Metrics for reporting purposes, but for social listening they are not as robust as Radian6. The same scenario with Sprout Social. We used them as part of Meltwater, but didn’t continue with the service. Radian6 has not been glitchy, provided quick results from keyword searches, and produces ready to report dashboard results.
Our rep was incredibly quick to respond, not pushy, and patient with our decision making process. For technical support, we had free one on one training for our six team members, and they followed up individually a week after each session. They’ve been available and attentive, even when questions came up after training.
Do you think Radian6 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Radian6's feature set?
Did Radian6 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Radian6 go as expected?
Would you buy Radian6 again?
Radian6 is well suited to retrieve public listening topics from all major sources, including Reddit. The system also makes reporting easy with ready to go topic trend charts, medium breakdowns, and more. The system could use a facelift in terms of the looks of graphs, color scheme for the system, and general functionality. However, the system does responsive technical support and training setup.