Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
We are in the infant stages of implementing Raiser's Edge NXT, and already see the prospective benefits!
- Raiser's Edge NXT allows me, as the director of institutional advancement, to have have access to our donor database where ever I go, rather than depending on pulling donor information prior to visits. Access to pertinent information is at your fingertips!
- The ability to set report pushes to your email from RE NXT on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis is extremely convenient when wanting to promote transparency with our Head of School, CFO and Board. The graphs are easy "at a glance" information.
- Note taking after donor meetings is very convenient from your handheld mobile device! Much easier to get information in when it is fresh after a conversation, rather than waiting to return to the office.
- There are so many pros after using the the old Raiser's Edge for so long that it is difficult to think of cons. That said, it would be great to be able to use RE NXT instead of printing out old school phon-a-thon forms for calls, texts, eCampgains, etc. when it comes to peer-to-peer asking.
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from new donors
- Increased revenue from existing donors
- Reduced IT expenditure due to cloud deployment
We are still relatively new to Raiser's Edge NXT, with our migration from Senior Systems to Raiser's Edge just under a year ago. We hope to fully deploy RE NXT with our director of development, head of school, alumni coordinator and possibly board president after piloting this fall with a select few on the advancement team.
Le Jardin Academy has benefited greatly from the training package we purchased. While there are quite a few resources available from Blackbaud, training times and chat have been a challenge for us due to the time difference as we are on Hawaii Standard Time.
Raiser's Edge NXT is well suited for limited (or extended) access for your Head of School or Executive Director. This cuts down on a prospector or stewardship coordinator pulling information prior to a donor meeting...as the information is easily accessible and easily navigated.