Overall Satisfaction with ReviewTrackers
We use ReviewTrackers as a way to easily collate a majority of the feedback that we receive across multiple review sites. Recent integrations with Google My Business have made it much easier to maintain a public presence on one of the most visible platforms, as reviews are easily viewable when doing a Google search. Being able to set up automatic alerts for certain types of reviews makes it much easier to manage the volume of reviews we receive and calls out our immediate action areas.
- ReviewTrackers customer happiness teams are second to none and are incredibly responsive to requests that are submitted. I usually do not have to wait more than 1 business day to receive a response.
- ReviewTrackers is constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to make their platform a one-stop shop for managing public listening posts and if something isn't in development yet, they're incredibly receptive to suggestions and sharing them with their dev team.
- The main dashboard & review search features when used in Chrome can be a bit difficult to use if you are trying to segment out by specific groups and/or locations. At times, it will load one of the parameters, but not the other.
- The delay in review alerts flowing through from Yelp is difficult to handle at times, depending on the volume of reviews that can come in at once. If the scanning for that source could be done more frequently knowing that Yelp may hold reviews would increase the chance of getting notified in a more timely manner.
- ReviewTrackers has met each expectation we have set with ease. We've been able to maintain a more visible presence in the public review space, showing our past and potential guests we are engaged and take their feedback seriously.
- We are able to set goals for our properties to try and receive a higher score year over year for specific platforms and this wouldn't be possible without ReviewTrackers ability to have the entirety of each property's historical data.
ReviewTrackers is more than adequately suited for the hospitality industry, particularly multiple location groups or chains that have centrally managed guest experience teams. Integrations with Facebook and Google make it incredibly easy to respond directly from within the platform, enhancing productivity and giving us back more time in our day to interact with our guests.