Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Salesforce.com is being used to track sales leads, opportunities, pipeline, etc.
- Easy to learn, very intuitive ... I had never used it before and picked it up fairly quick.
- Nice looking charts and graphs ... very visual and more polished than most cloud products I've used in this area.
- Does a great job tracking from lead to cash at all levels (salesperson, sales manager, sales group, etc.)
- Most sales organizations seem to use it, but it is sometimes difficult to integrate with other ERP systems.
- Continue to build it out so it becomes a complete ERP system.
- Real time visibility into sales pipeline.
- Tracking closed opportunities compared to target at quarter end in real time (shown on TV screens throughout sales area)
- Excellent drill through capability down to the sales person to more easily understand each lead/opportunity.
From my experience, it seems to be the go to product for a cloud sales tool ... doesn't seem like anything else comes close to its functionality, ease of use, and BI capabilities ... depending on complexity of business, will likely require full-time dedicated resource(s) to administer.
Is your Salesforce comfortable working with a cloud tool? How much money do you want to spend on sales analytics tool? Do you need to track lead to cash at different levels? Does your executive management desire a lot of BI charts and graphs to understand what's going on in the sales area? What other systems do you need to integrate it with and how easily will it integrate with them?