I am a new user with great power in his hands.
Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is currently used to monitor the server and applications that are essential to the well being of our organization. Whenever we have a problem or an abnormality, we're alerted and we can take action more efficiently by knowing exactly where the problem is coming from.
It also gives us a quick overview of what's happening in the back-end of our organization.
We're also using it to monitor some special devices that we wouldn't be able to monitor efficiently. But SAM is really a great tool to help us monitor and take action accordingly to each situation.
Setting up SAM to monitor unorthodox application isn't the easiest thing to do but in the end of the day, if you can get it to work properly to monitor what you want, you'll be set to go and it will work like a charm.
- The overview gives me essential information.
- The Information has a lot of details.
- We can easily watch the exchange status.
- If it wasn't for the documentation and the support, some configurations wouldn't be functional or efficient.
- You have to make a group to make the SAM module more efficient.
- Without a group, it's easy to lose yourself in SAM configurations.
- Unorthodox and homemade application are not easy to setup
- By being aware of what's happening, we are alerted when we have a downtime and it's easy to know where to go.
- By having all the information we need, it's easy to address the problem.
- We're having support 24/7 on specific applications and with that, it's easy to give support at any time.