Overall Satisfaction with Spiff
Before Spiff we didn't have any way to automatically track commission. Reps had to track their commissions manually in spreadsheets which would cause problems. Having an automatic system in place is beneficial for both the rep and the business. There are also a lot of great features that offer a holistic solution for reps and their commission.
- Integrate with Salesforce so the revenue tied to the commission should always be correct.
- Very intuitive and easy to use.
- Spiff goes above and beyond to make sure their users are happy with the product.
- Customer satisfaction outreach is simply amazing.
- I am not sure if this is something for Spiff to improve on or if it is with the company I work for. The commission % does not get updated in Spiff from accelerators. The commission is calculated correctly but the commission % shown is incorrect due to accelerators.
- Gives time back to me because I don't have to manually track commission.
- Increased transparency.
- Allows me to focus more time on closing business.
It is super easy to use but has additional features that can add great value if you need them.
Before Spiff, I was always so worried that I tracked my commission correctly and that the business was tracking it the same way. With Spiff, I don't have to worry about it at all. I use the tool pretty frequently but will for sure check before the pay period to make sure everything is correct and Spiff is always right.
Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?
Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Spiff again?
Spiff Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Tracking your commission
- Seeing what deals have booked in SFDC
- How much revenue you have generated
- Commission trends