- Sprinklr has a variety of uses, however I found myself utilizing it to monitor and solve customer issues identified on social media. The process of handing off each issue to a specific representative was incredible simple to use. Additionally, I enjoyed that I could follow its progress following submission.
- Outside of customer issues, I was impressed by its community management capabilities across all social platforms.
- While we never delivered any reports, I explored its reporting capabilities and was thoroughly impressed with the simple process of building and customizing reports to deliver the client.
- Twitter monitoring left something to be desired.
- When being first introduced to the platform, its layout was intimidating. I do believe simplifying the interface would have helped me become fluent with the product much quicker.
- As I previously stated, our main use with Sprinklr was customer complaints and issues. Depending on the customer, the issues were handled as quickly as they were willing to respond. This allowed us to address more issues in a proficient manner. I feel this had a positive effect on the brand's overall reputation due to its visible willingness to tend to our customers' concerns.
- The increased efficiency in solving customer issues allowed us to focus on other aspects of our social strategy.
While I have been away from Sprinklr since changing jobs in late 2012, I do miss using it. For larger brands, I recommend using Sprinklr to manage all aspects of your social strategy (reputation management, campaign management, conversation monitoring). If a client is, for example, a local store, I believe there are better solutions available.
When considering Sprinklr, one would have to take into consideration the size of the brand. Being an enterprise product, Sprinklr is tailored towards a brand with a large following. If this the case for you or your client, utilizing Sprinklr will allow you and your team to manage all aspects of your social strategy more efficiently and provide you with more time to focus on the most vital aspect of a brand's internet presence: the customer's satisfaction and support of your brand.