Easy to Use
March 29, 2022
Easy to Use
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Square POS
Square POS is used when we are taking orders from someone directly, in person. It solves the problem of needing a payment system to accept credit cards and debit cards. It helps us to easily sell our items, quickly accept payment, manage what we've sold in the database, and transfer money to our accounts.
- Quickly and easily accepts the common payment type of debit or credit
- Lightweight and mobile
- Manage sales in the database
- Sometimes the piece that the card goes into has trouble, and it has to be done multiple times
- It's sometimes awkward flipping the screen you're using around to ask the customer if they'd like to tip
- The white card accepter gets dirty from so many people using it, maybe different color options
- Ease of use
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Managing the inventory and sales right there on the screen
- Positive, ability to accept more orders
- Positive, ability to accept multiple types of payment
- Positive, ability to sell in person
Square POS is easier to use and more efficient in a general sense, but the other products I've used can also be better suited for different types of events (such as an auction, where they link up to and integrate into the other software you are using). The Square mobile device is also easy and efficient to use.
Do you think Square POS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Square POS's feature set?
Did Square POS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Square POS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Square POS again?
Square POS is most well suited when you will be in one spot - aka a store or a semi-permanent vendor spot - as opposed to when you are on the go or at a one-time event (for this, the piece that plugs into your phone is best suited). It's good for places with high traffic or not a lot of traffic.