Good product with room to improvehttps://www.trustradius.com/surveysSurveyMonkeyUnspecified8.36591012014-03-10T22:11:33.048Z
Updated March 10, 2015
Good product with room to improve
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
We used SurveyMonkey to collect responses for onsite training meetings and online webinars. We also used SurveyMonkey as an online testing tool to offer quiz and pre-, post- and in class tests.
- Easy to set surveys. I could give some of my users a brief training and let them design and set up surveys by themselves
- The abilities to set up mailing list so surveys can be delivered to large number of participants easily
- The ability to download survey data. I often downloaded survey data and ported it into my own database to feed corporate performance dashbaoard
- The reporting functions offered online are limited. I often needed to download and process survey data myself in order to get certain reports
- Data integration: data download option was removed for a while. I don't know if it is restored now.
- Speed up our process to get post-meeting responses so we can credit our participants in a more timely fashion
- The response rate was increased by 20 to 50% as it is easier for users to take survey or test online than on paper than mail or fax back to us
The main reason we selected surveyMonkey was the ability to get survey and response data and consume ourselves. Other vendors either didn't offer this option or the data files provided were not in easy to use format.