Overall Satisfaction with Swiftpage ACT!
I use ACT! to manage the business and marketing side of Kevin Caron Studios. It is pivotal in keeping communications organized between the company and potential and existing patrons, vendors, and colleagues. It helps me keep track of sales leads and serves as a repository of history—it's very helpful to be able to refer to something that happened in the past. Additionally, we use it for direct mail marketing.
- Organize data
- Reminders about appointments and actions.
- Preserve and easily retrieve history.
- I'd like a cleaner interface between Gmail and ACT! without having to have all emails included in ACT!
- I'd like "fuzzier" search. If I search for Mary it could also return Marie, much like the big search engines do.
- I'd like more flexibility in name handling.
- ACT! pays for itself by keeping me organized.
- I don't have to remember to contact a prospect, ACT! remembers for me, letting me schedule follow ups for a date and time that works for me. That means greater sales success.
- ACT! enables me to search for information as well as contacts.
Many years ago, I used GoldMine at a different company. ACT! seems easier to use. I also appreciate its "all in" support. I can contact support any time at no extra charge (and I don't get questioned about whether I can do so, like some companies do). It's been too many years to do a fair comparison, but my recollection is that at that time GoldMine was more difficult to use.
I'm very impressed with ACT! support. The support team is very knowledgeable and patient. They stick with me until a problem is solved, then often follow up with text, links, or a tutorial that elaborates on the issue and resolution. There is little to no wait time, which I really appreciate. When I have a problem (which I don't often), they answer quickly.
Do you think Act! CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Act! CRM's feature set?
Did Act! CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Act! CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Act! CRM again?
ACT! handles lots of data well, although its search function could be a little more flexible. It has, thus far, been bullet-proof as far as errors and backup (knock on wood). It isn't used to dealing with contacts that are 2 people (couples) with different last names, something specific to our business.