Taleo overview from a VMS perspectivehttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementOracle HCM CloudUnspecified7.75211012014-01-21T21:14:01.198Z
January 21, 2014
Taleo overview from a VMS perspective
Score 6 out of 101
As a account manager/recruiter we used it on a couple of our key accounts that are vendor neutral. The product was selected by the client but serves a full vendor product for all candidates submitted.
- Taleo provides a portal to organize candidates within a vendor.
- Taleo provides a portal to organize orders from an account manager perspective to see what needs coverage.
- Overall Taleo assists with drawing up metrics and deliverables to meet goals and awareness.
- Taleo's user functions could be easier. I have used many vendor management systems where the "ease of use" is more functional and smoother with transitions.
- I have had to ask multiple times for password resets. And while customer services has been helpful, it takes time to continually reset passwords.
- ROI is met by developing reports that provide metrics information from submittal and interview activity.
- ROI is met by keep us up to date on which orders need coverage and which ones are currently filled.
The two main competitors I would "stack up" against Taleo are "Fieldglass and IQNavigator". I would rate Taleo above Fieldglass but slightly below IQNavagator. Fieldglass is harder to search through thus making it harder to search for positions and candidates. IQN is a bit easier with the overall reporting and it is easy to set up email alerts.
As long as my client selects it we would continue to use it. I would not advise my clients not to you use it. It is a helpful product.